Young adult literature waltzed into my life in middle school, hooking me for life. I began writing original stories about fierce yet uncertain women living in fantastical worlds, and I finished writing a 55-chapter novel (written all by hand) at 13.
Now, at 22, I’ve graduated with a degree in English and I have no intentions to stop writing novels. I’m currently writing a YA high fantasy with two fierce protagonists, a high-stakes plot, and a killer romance.
My love for editing developed during college while I worked as a writing tutor. I realized that I had a deep passion for helping people make their stories the very best they can be. While I love finding those sneaky grammar mistakes, I also love sitting down with a writer and figuring out together how we can make a story shine.
When I’m not reading, writing, or editing (which, admittedly, isn’t often), I love baking sweet treats, knitting, playing board games, teasing my old lady cat, and trying to beat my husband at video games (which also doesn’t happen often).
- The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry
- The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy
- Heir Apparent by Vivian Vande Velde
- The Ordinary Princess by M. M. Kaye
- The Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima
- The Blood Rose Rebellion Trilogy by Rosalyn Eves
- The Belgariad by David Eddings