I can’t believe 2020 is almost here! That means I’m on the look out for some amazing 2020 reads, and here they are!
Most Anticipated 2020 Reads
- The Gilded Ones: This West African-inspired fantasy sounds incredible, and isn’t that cover gorgeous???
- All the Stars and Teeth: I usually read a couple of sea adventures every year, and this one sounds amazing and fun. I’m on the FFBC’s blog tour for this one, so you’ll see my review for it soon!
- Greythorne: Bloodleaf, the first book in this series, was easily one of my favorite fantasies of the year, so I cannot wait to read Greythorne!
- Bone Crier’s Moon: Bone and moon magic? Sign me up please!
- Sisters of Sword and Song: I loved Ross’ The Queen’s Rising, so when I found out she’s coming out with a sister story, I knew I would read it. The way the author weaves familial relationships is incredible. This book is going to be fantastic.
- Rogue Princess: I’m still kicking myself for not requesting an ARC for this book. I’m such a sucker for Cinderella stories, and this one sounds incredible.
- The Invention of Sophie Carter: After how much I enjoyed The Last Word, I knew I would pick up Samantha’s next book. Plus it’s a twin story! And a romance! I cannot wait!
- Elysium Girls: A western fantasy is absolutely up my alley. I cannot wait to pick this one up.
- Splinters of Scarlet: I adored The Disappearances by Emily, so I cannot wait to read this Downton Abbey-esque fantasy!
- Shielded: A war fantasy with lots of secrets and mysteries? Yup, I definitely need this one.
- Frozen Beauty: Another sister story! With some suspense and mystery mixed in. Also, that cover is so gorgeous.
I’m going to give a special mention to all the 2020 reads that I’ve read so far that you should definitely look out for! I’ll have reviews up for them soon!